- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal data solely for specified purposes, unless we obtain consent or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data for the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date, and only used for its intended purpose.
- We will protect personal data through security measures against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for managing their data.
Snyder Group is focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
By accessing this website, you agree to comply with its Terms and Conditions, as well as all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are forbidden from using or accessing this site. The materials found on this site are protected by relevant copyright and trademark laws.
The materials provided on the website of Snyder Group Inc. are provided “as is”. Snyder Group Inc. does not provide any guarantees, expressed or implied, and therefore disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Additionally, Snyder Group Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
3. Information We Collect
Automatically Collected Information: We may automatically collect certain information about your visit to our Website, including your IP address, browser type, operating system, and browsing behavior. This information is collected using cookies and similar technologies.
Personal Information: We may collect personal information, such as your name, email address, phone number, and other relevant details when you voluntarily provide them to us through forms on the Website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.