We Are Hiring!
We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine. With us, you start meaningful work on Day 1. Our Specialists are adept learners and inspire one another every day.
Snyder Group is always looking for like-minded individuals to join the team. Do you believe in building meaningful, long-term relationships? We want to hear from you.
Want to learn more about the work we do at Snyder Group? Drop us a line and let us know a little bit about yourself.Join Our Team
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Snyder Group is committed to creating a workplace environment and tight-knit family that can celebrate a diverse group of individuals while feeling valued, respected, and engaged in their profession and passions.
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants—with respect. Snyder Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we thrive on diversity and inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career with our team.
Digital Designer (Freelance)
We are looking for a highly creative digital designer who can take conceptual ideas and create visual representations that attract and engage target audiences. Our ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of current design software and be skilled with all steps of the design process from concept to the final deliverable.
The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of branding, marketing, with a strong focus on web design. If you think you have what it takes to bring ideas to life with visual impact, we want to hear from you! This is a freelance position with possibility to go from temp to permanent.Apply on LinkedIn
- Visualize and develop innovative creative solutions that meet our client business goals
- Obtain input from management, ensuring designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the company or client appropriately
- Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects with marketing team, meeting deadlines and budget constraints, and scheduling project implementation based on workload, which may include five or more simultaneous projects
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, art, or similar discipline
- Portfolio that demonstrates exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- 5+ years experience (academic and professional) with design software, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- 3+ years in professional graphic design, preferably with a creative or marketing agency
- Working knowledge of CSS & HTML
- Experience with WordPress, Content Management Systems CMS (a plus)
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
Senior digital marketing specialist
A client-dedicated digital marketing professional with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. You are creative, searching for solutions that help your clients reach their goals. You communicate effectively and tactfully with clients, co-workers and sales partners. You’re hard-working, self-motivated, and thrive managing in a team environment.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will employ organic and paid search optimization experience within digital marketing programs to guide client strategies in achieving goals based on key performance indicators. You will be responsible for developing long-term working relationships with a portfolio of assigned clients while managing co-workers and stakeholders.Apply on LinkedIn
- Communicate directly with clients to help retain and grow long-term relationships
- Collaborate with client and internal teams to understand/guide business goals and enhance conversion metrics
- Day-to-day management of Marketing Automation, CRM, search and social platforms (HubSpot, SharpSpring, Google Adwords, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Drive continued optimization of campaigns through performance, testing and analysis
- Identify new opportunities to drive results and improve performance
- Compile and analyze recurring SEO and SEM performance reports
- Run and manage client status meetings and performance reviews with internal and external teams
- Maintain consultative knowledge of current digital media best practices, concepts, statistics, trends, and industry developments
- Bachelor’s degree or greater
- 3+ years of previous Digital Marketing (SEO, PPC, social, or Account Management etc.) or agency experience in a client-facing role
- Working knowledge of inbound marketing strategies
- Proficient marketing automation platform skills (i.e. HubSpot/SharpSpring, etc.)
- Previous Google Analytics experience including client reports, analysis and data-driven opportunity identification
- Working knowledge of Digital Paid Media management and reporting – PPC, Paid Social, Programmatic
- High attention to detail, strong problem-solving skills, analytical mindset and ability to meet deadlines
- Superior work ethic, self-starter, eager to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills